The following resources provide more information about the University of Gondar, campus facilities, policies and university regulations. If you have any questions or cannot find specific information, please contact us (link to contact page)
Forms, Manuals and Annual Schedule
- Application Package
- Manuals – coming soon
- Annual Schedule – coming soon
Housing and Accommodations
- Admission policy on housing – please read our policy for admission to University housing
- Cafeteria and lounges – the University of Gondar has student lounges and cafeterias at each of its five campuses. Cafeterias are open three times a day to provide meals for students and most lounges are open for 18 hours each, providing meals and beverages for students and staff.
The University of Gondar has five campuses, with a fifth campus under construction. The University has a number of facilities, including:
- Banking services – The Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) has a full-service branch at the Tewodros campus, and ATMS are located at:
- The main gate of the University
- The Atse Tewodros campus near the post office
- The College of Medicine and Health Sciences and Hospital complex (3 locations)
Dashen Bank and United Bank ATM machines are located at the main gate of the University and at the Hospital.
- Library Services – – the University has nine library branches and a wide range of library services, including computer laboratories, digital resources, training and support for students with disabilities.
- Information Communications Technology (ICT) facilities – the University provides technology support through a main office at the Atse Tewodros campus. and through offices in all faculties. There are several computer laboratories on campus, and students have access to free internet services through a username and password.
- Guidance and counselling services – the University provides guidance and counselling services for all students, as well as community support services. Contact the Dean of Student Affairs for more information.
- Center for Disability Studies – the Center for Disability Studies sponsors and coordinates research and services for students with disabilities, and is connected to the Center for Community Based Rehabilitation.
- Center for Community Based Rehabilitation – the Centre for Community-Based Rehabilitation works to support the integration participation of people with disabilities into their communities.
- Campus Security – Our Campus security team works to keep all staff and faculty safe while at the University.
Our campuses provide students with many opportunities to enjoy life outside of the classroom:
- Recreational facilities – student lounges and internet cafes
- Sports and fitness facilities – our sport and fitness centre is currently under construction
- Spiritual life –several churches and mosques are located near the University
- Health facilities – along with a Hospital, the University has a number of treatment centres, including an eye treatment centre and support groups for students with disabilities
- Clubs and societies – join a student club and make new friends!
Policies and Regulations
- Official Academic Calendar – coming soon
- UoG Senate Legislation
- Students’ Code of Conduct – coming soon
- Disability Policy – coming soon
- Child Protection Policy – coming soon